Signup for our newsletter to get notified about new events and update.
Mountain: Stand tall, keep feet flat to the floor and shoulder width apart. Chest is strong and upward
2. Sunrise: Arms start by the sides, and stay straight while hands make an arc until they are above the head. Gaze and palms face forward.
Sunset: With chest forward and arms straight, reverse the arc downward, Back is straight. Bend down at the hip until arms are extended toward the floor.
Star: Roll up gently. Arms extend out from shoulder. Feet are wide but comfortably apart.
Balloon: Hands above the head, making a circle. Finger tips touch to make a balloon. Breathe in when arms go up, breathe out as hands hands go down.
• At the start of the day
• When transitioning between activities
Total time will vary by age group and familiarity with
the cycle. Try to hold each pose for 3 second
• Simple warm up of the mind and body
• Learning and practicing following directions
• Developing self-regulation
3+ to 99+
Please contact us for more information.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?